Regardless of whether you manage one property or a hundred, you know that one of the biggest issues you face is managing vendors. Ensuring that projects on the property are handled quickly and correctly can mean the difference between a profitable investment property and a money-pit. Wouldn’t it be great to have an automated system in place to help you not only choose the right vendors but manage their projects as well? From the local handyman repairing a lock to the large general contractor overseeing a building addition, Needo provides cutting edge software which can help you tackle each task, monitor contractors, manage projects and keep costs down.
Technology has changed the way we do almost everything. It’s unthinkable to consider using a street map to find a restaurant or run to the bank to check your balance. Managing a multi-unit property should be no different. By using Needo’s proprietary software, you will be able to:
- Manage vendors and contractors
- Build professional relationships with large contractors who often offer services and results far superior than smaller vendors can provide.
- Keep a history of repairs, maintenance and projects along with the vendors and contractors involved
- Request work from contractors and vendors
- See project progress in real time
Vendor Management Solutions Software
As a property manager, the most important aspect of your job is to maintain a happy tenant clientele. The only way to ensure a stable community is a well-run, well-maintained property. Needo now offers you a software solution that allows you to control the vendor and contractor activity on each property you manage. By having real-time information, you can react faster, adjust as needed and save time and money.